Peet’s Coffee celebrates the 2016 holiday season with the introduction of three new drinks and returning seasonal favorites.
Peet’s welcomes the following thee new offerings to the holiday menu:
- Havana Dulce Cappuccino: Spinning a traditional Latin American flavor with hand-pulled espresso and freshly steamed milk for a creamy, caramel take on Peet’s Havana Cappuccino. ($3.80 – $5.10)
- Canela Dulce Black Tie: A new twist on a fan favorite features Peet’s Baridi Blend Cold Brew layered with cinnamon flavor, dulce de leche, and topped with a gossamer float of half and half. ($3.15 – $4.60)
- Mighty Leaf Earl Grey Tea Latte: Mighty Leaf Earl Grey Tea crafted with citrusy bergamot and freshly steamed milk. ($3.35 – $4.60)
Returning seasonal favorites include:
- Peppermint Mocha: Hand-pulled espresso infused with rich chocolate sauce and the fragrant flavor of peppermint, topped with a cloud of whipped cream. ($4.10 – $5.30)
- Eggnog Latte: Hand pulled espresso steamed with real, authentic eggnog. ($3.65 – $4.90)
- Pumpkin Latte: Coffee-forward, pumpkin flavored latte finished with a dusting of baking spice. ($3.55 – $4.85)
Peet’s holiday menu is available at participating café locations now through January 3, 2017.
Image – Peet’s Coffee
Source – Marked Wired