Johnny Rockets places emphasis on comfort food with the introduction of their new limited-time 2016 Winter Menu at participating locations.
The chain’s limited-time seasonal menu is available now through January 8, 2017 and features returning fan favorites and a few new items, including a new double stack burger, hearty grilled chicken sandwich and Ghirardelli Brownie Shake.
Here’s a closer look the full 2016 Winter Menu:
- The new Smoked Cheddar Double Stack features fresh 100 percent beef patties topped with smoked cheddar, Applewood smoked bacon, fresh lettuce and tomato on a brioche bun.
- The Grilled Chicken Onion Ring Crisp is a new sandwich made with 100 percent all-natural grilled chicken breast topped with melted provolone cheese, black pepper bacon, sautéed mushrooms and crispy onion rings, served with mayonnaise, fresh lettuce and tomato on a brioche bun.
- The Philly Cheesesteak is back by popular demand and features even more slices of grilled sirloin steak plus caramelized onions and green peppers, topped with provolone cheese and served on an authentic hearth-baked Amoroso roll.
- Loaded Street Philly Tots are back on the menu for a limited time as a shareable plate smothered in cheddar cheese, thinly sliced grilled sirloin steak, caramelized onions and green peppers.
- The new Ghirardelli Brownie Shake is made with premium vanilla ice cream, blended with Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce, topped with whipped cream and more Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce drizzled over the cream and finished with a whole bunch of Ghirardelli Brownie Pieces.
Image – Johnny Rockets