Pringles turns up the volume on flavor with the introduction of Pringles LOUD – a new line of veggie-based crisps layered with flavor, and available in five new bold varieties.
The bold new lineup of grain and veggie-based crisps are available in five new crunchy varieties, with a focus on layers of flavors: Fiery Chili Lime, Mighty Margarita Pizza, Salsa Fiesta, Spicy Queso, and Super Cheesy Italian.
- Fiery Chili Lime features a spicy tomato flavor with a splash of lime and finished with a tangy but pleasing heat.
- Mighty Margherita Pizza takes inspiration from the colors of the Italian with layers of classic pizza ingredient flavors – tomato, basil and mozzarella.
- Salsa Fiesta features layers of salsa flavors in every crunchy bite.
- Spicy Queso offers layers of melty cheese and spicy queso flavors with none of the mess.
- Super Cheesy Italian are super cheesy with layers of cheese and herb flavors.
You can find the new Pringles LOUD lineup in new bold packaging at retailers and grocery stores nationwide starting in January 2016 with a suggested price of $1.69 per package. You should be able to find them selling for less at most major retailers – in the range of $1.25 each.
Image – Pringles