KFC swag is on order as the fried chicken brand launches a new online merchandise shop featuring its first collection fried chicken apparel and limited-edition goods, including a one-of-a-kind $20,000 meteorite in the shape of a Zinger sandwich.
With swag starting at $8, the brand’s debut collection includes KFC as well as Colonel Sanders-inspired T-shirts, enamel pins, framed artwork, and more. Just take note that all items in the debut collection are only available in limited-edition quantities, so once they sell out, they’re gone for good.
Here’s a look at some of the limited-edition swag currently available:
- Fried chicken socks featuring drumsticks available in tan and red for $8
- Classic String Tie like the Colonel himself wore is available for $12
- Delicious Pocket Square featuring side dishes is available for $12
- Custom 4.5″ Zinger Lapel Pin is available for $20
- Finger Lickin’ Good Necklace is available for $12.00
- Kentucky Fried Enamel Pins featuring six enamel-glazed pins for $18
- Fried Chicken USA Sweatshirt is priced at $76.00
- Various T-Shirts priced from $18 to $34 each
- Dream Colonel Pillowcase – a standard size pillow case featuring the Colonel for $14.00
$20,000 Zinger-Shaped Meteorite
There’s also one item available that is truly out of this world – a 400-year-old Zinger-shaped meteorite that retails for $20,000. The one-of-a-kind, real space rock has been molded into the shape of a Zinger chicken sandwich and serves as a commemorative memento of the Zinger’s stratospheric mission.
You can check out the complete debut collection at KFC Limited while supplies last.
KFC has plans to partner with other apparel and lifestyle brands in the near future to create one-of-a-kind collaborations available exclusively via the brand’s new online merch store. The debut line was created in collaboration with Wieden+Kennedy.
Images – KFC