Digiorno treats pizza lovers with a pizzeria style pan pizza that they can bake up at home with the introduction of the new Digiorno Crispy Pan Pizza.
The new Crispy Pan Pizza (12″ x 8″) features its own single-use baking pan and comes topped edge to edge with cheese, for a crust that is crispy and caramelized on the outside and soft and tender inside.
Available in four varieties – Pepperoni, Four Cheese, Supreme and Three Meat – Digiorno’s Crispy Pan Pizza can be found at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $8.49 (prices may vary).
New From Digiorno
Additionally, Digiorno is launching additional products, including snack-sized Pizza Buns, Stuffed Pizza and the brand’s first gluten-free pizza made with no GMO ingredients.
Pizza Buns are bite-side snacks that are cooked to be golden brown on the outside and soft and airy on the inside and come stuffed with a wide range of ingredients, like Italian sausage, pepperoni and real mozzarella cheese.
- Five Cheese: Stuffed with Asiago, Romano, Parmesan, mozzarella and ricotta cheeses.
- Pepperoni: Stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella and chunky tomato sauce.
- Italian Style Supreme: Stuffed with Italian sausage, pepperoni, onions, black olives, mozzarella and red and green peppers.
- Spinach Artichoke: Stuffed with spinach and artichoke with a three cheese blend.
You can find Digiorno Pizza Buns at select retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99 (prices may vary by retailer)
Ultra Thin Crust Pizza
The first-ever Digiorno gluten-free product is a thin crust pizza made with no GMO ingredients, and feature a crispy and delicately thin crust.
- Four Cheese: Topped with 100 percent real premium mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, Asiago and Romano cheeses.
- Sausage Supreme: Topped with Italian sausage, green and red bell peppers, onions and 100 percent real premium mozzarella cheese.
Ultra Thin Crust Pizzas are available at select local grocery stores for a suggested retail price of $6.49 each (prices may vary by retailer).
Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Pizza
New Digiorno Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Pizzas feature a combination of pizza crust stuffed with cheese and applewood-smoked bacon and come topped with a signature sauce made from scratch using California vine-ripened tomatoes.
- Bacon Me Crazy: Topped with applewood-smoked bacon and salami with a bacon and mozzarella cheese stuffed crust.
- Aloha Bacon: Topped with ham, applewood-smoked bacon and pineapple with a bacon and mozzarella cheese stuffed crust.
Digiorno Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Pizzas are available at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $8.49 (prices may vary by retailer).
Image – Digiorno