Endless Shrimp is back at Red Lobster and this time around the 2017 menu includes two new flavors: Nashville Hot Shrimp and Mediterranean Shrimp.
During Red Lobster’s Endless Shrimp promotion fans can start with any two shrimp options, and when ready, continue to feast on additional shrimp preparations one at a time.
The 2017 Endless Shrimp menu features the following options:
- Nashville Hot Shrimp: Panko-crusted shrimp, fried and tossed with a mixture of brown sugar, cayenne, paprika and black pepper, topped with a honey drizzle to balance the spice.
- Mediterranean Shrimp: Grilled shrimp skewer with layers of texture and flavor, including fresh grape tomatoes and green onions with white wine, garlic and lemon butter sauce.
- Hand-Crafted Garlic Shrimp Scampi: Shrimp in a garlic and white wine butter sauce.
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp: Hand-breaded shrimp fried to a golden brown, and served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce.
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo: Tender shrimp in a creamy, fresh garlic Parmesan sauce, served over linguini.
New Featured Beverages
The 2017 Endless Shrimp menu also features a pair of new beverages: Berry Mo-Tito and the Peach Long Island.
The Berry Mo-Tito features a mix of Tito’s vodka, blackberries, lime, mint, sugar and berry puree, topped with club soda, while the Peach Long Island features a blend of vodka, rum, gin, peach schnapps and peach puree topped with Coke.
Both drinks are served in a collectible Coastal Shrimp glass that you can take home with you.
Through Monday, October 9, 2017, fans can vote for their favorite new Endless Shrimp flavor at Food Network’s “The Kitchen” website to be entered for a chance to win a 5-day trip for two to Nashville, TN.
Red Lobster’s Endless Shrimp promotion is available at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image – Red Lobster