California Pizza Kitchen embraces fresh ingredients with the introduction of its new 2017 fall menu, featuring a roller coaster of seasonal flavors ranging from savory to sweet, to spicy and tart.
CPK’s new fall menu includes spicy Chile-Braised Short Ribs & Chipotle Mac ‘n’ Cheese, Roasted Garlic Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables, and sweetly spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake. The brand is also pouring seasonal hand-crafted beverages, including the Sparkling Sunset Sangria, Blackberry Bramble cocktail, and the non-alcoholic Blackberry Tea Thyme.
- Chile-Braised Short Ribs & Chipotle Mac ‘n’ Cheese: Boneless beef short ribs braised in Pinot Noir and smoked ancho chile, served over spicy chipotle mac ‘n’ cheese with grilled shishito peppers, fresh cilantro & scallions.
- Roasted Garlic Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables: Pan-roasted chicken breast in lemon-garlic sauce with hearth-roasted fingerling potatoes, cauliflower, Mediterranean herbs and seasonal vegetables.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Served on a ginger crumb praline crust with fresh whipped cream and a drizzle of praline sauce.
- Blackberry Bramble: Made with Bacardi Limón, ginger beer, Monin Blackberry syrup and fresh lemonade topped with blackberries.
- Blackberry Tea Thyme: A non-alcoholic blend of freshly brewed iced tea, lemonade and Monin Blackberry syrup hand-shaken with thyme sprigs and fresh blackberries.
- Sparkling Sunset Sangria: A mashup of California merlot and French rosé, this sangria brings Francis Ford Coppola Merlot together with the refreshing blend of M. Chapoutier “Belleruche” Rosé, St. Germain Elderflower, agave nectar, fresh lime and sparkling water.
Permanent Menu Additions
Additionally, CPK is expanding its permanent menu with the following seven fan-favorite menu items:
- Ancho Chile Short Rib Piadina
- Smashed Chicken Meatball Piadina
- Banh Mi Bowl
- Santa Fe Bowl
- Tomato Basil Bisque
- Cha Cha Agua Fresca
- Whiskey Cider Press
Image – California Pizza Kitchen