Just in time for the 2017 holiday season, KFC expands its lineup of limited-edition swag with the introduction of new vintage-style apparel, prints and accessories, along with Colonel Sanders and fried chicken-themed wrapping paper.
Here’s a look at the new limited-edition swag available now at KFC Limited, while supplies last:
- KFC Wrapping Paper with Bows: Comes with 9 bows, 5 red and 4 white – one of which features a chicken wearing a Santa hat while the other features the colonel wearing a Santa hat. Includes 2 rolls of 10ft wrapping paper for $17.
- Holiday Colonel Shirt: Long sleeves with graphic of the Colonel wearing a Santa hat for $20.
- Chicken Pattern Pillow: A 16-inch drumstick and chicken wing-patterned throw pillow for $32.
- Vintage prints featuring the Colonel: in the kitchen, at one of his restaurants, and on a tractor for $30 each.
- Morning Gravy Mug: A 100 percent ceramic cup featuring a “Morning Gravy” graphic for $4.
- 8 Bit Pin Collection: Set of six enamel-glazed KFC-themed pins for $10.
- Character Line-up Stickers: Five pages of stickers featuring KFC menu items with faces for $5.50.
You’ll also find a slew of other new items, including Drumchuck Enamel Pins ($8), Legal Tenders Money Clip ($20), Fried Chicken Hats in black and yellow ($23) and Chicken Faux Pocket Tees ($25).
The last day to order and receive in time for Christmas is December 15, 2017.
Images – KFC