When the Chew Boom crew first caught wind of a rumor involving Robert Irvine and the contents of his gym bag, we immediately braced for a scandal of epic proportions. But as you’ll see, those fears were just totally unfounded.
Irvine opened up, or should we say, opened his bag up, for an interview over at Yahoo! Health as part of a series that takes a peek inside of well-known health and fitness experts’ gym bags to uncover their must-have gear and favorite products.
Before big the reveal, we should mention the fact Irvine spends 350 days on the road. Now that’s incredible. But the Restaurant Impossible star says working out is ALWAYS a priority.
So, without further adieu, lets peek inside Robert Irvine’s gym bag.
- Evogen nutritional supplements: Irvine says he only uses Evogen products comes to nutritional supplements – largely because he knows and trusts its founder, and his friend Hany Rambod.
- Shaker cup: No scandal here, we all need a shaker cup to mix our powders!
- FitCrunch bars: No surprise here, Robert likes his protein. He’s also the man behind FitCrunch bars.
- Gym towel: Every gym bag should have a towel. We get it.
- SPRI resistance band: It’s basically a portable gym you can take on the road while you’re out saving restaurants from going under.
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus running shoes: Because you never know when the urge to take a run will hit you.
- Extra T-shirt and shorts: This is pretty much self-explanatory.
- Bose earbuds: We all need to feel the beat, and how better than a sweet pair of Bose buds. We like Beats, but we’re special like that.
- Weightlifting gloves: We wouldn’t want those nasty calluses. Always wear gloves o protect those tools of the trade.
- Fit Fuel fitness guide: Because you need a roadmap to success!
You can take a shot over to Yahoo! For the full meal deal.