Pizza Hut really wants to get you back as a customer in 2016, and to do that, the restaurant unveiled its new and improved $5 Flavor Menu.
Starting Monday, the YUM! Brands property will start offering customers a variety of menu choices, including a medium one-topping pizza, eight bone-out buffalo wings, a pasta dish and other menu favorites for just $5 each.
But there’s a bit of a catch. Not a big catch if you’re hungry, but just be prepared to order at least two of the items on the $5 Flavor Menu to get the special price.
Here’s the official list of items on the new $5 Flavor Menu – remember, you have to order at least two items to get the special price:
- A medium one-topping pizza,
- Eight bone-out WingStreet Wings
- The Ultimate Hershey’s Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Hershey’s Triple Chocolate Brownie
- Tuscani Pasta
- A double order of breadsticks or flavor sticks
- Four 20-oz. Pepsi beverages
Will the five buck menu inspire you to pick up the phone and place an order? Pizza Hut certainly hopes so. Only time, and taste will tell.