We can think of a lot of great ways to start 2016, and IHOP’s ‘All You Can Eat’ pancakes deal is certainly on our list. Are you ready for a stack, or two, or three?
Story continues below
Try to forget your about waistline until mid-February, because IHOP’s all-you-can-eat pancakes deal runs until Valentine’s Day, and that’s going to be one sweet day for the crew at Chew Boom.
Here’s the deal. For a limited time – until February 14 – IHOP customers can order either five famous buttermilk pancakes or a short stack of two pancakes with a combo plate of eggs, golden hash browns and their choice of breakfast meats for breakfast, lunch or dinner – or all three. Once the initial purchase is made, you can keep the stacks of pancakes coming. If you can eat them, IHOP will keep them coming.
If you want to dress your stack up with a fruit topping, you can add strawberries, blueberries, cinnamon apples or peaches for one additional cost.
Additionally, IHOP is bringing back the “Empty Plate Stack Challenge.” But this year IHOP is upping the stack by awarding the winning team the 2016 Empty Plate Stack Challenge trophy, and customized team t-shirts for the entire team.
Sound tasty? If so, here’s what you need to know about the challenge:
- Grab some friends, co-workers, family members, strangers—whatever—and come up with a team name.
- Go to IHOP and see how many plates of unlimited stacks you can conquer together.
- Stack each empty plate when finished, then take a team photo with your empty stacks.
- Tag your photo with #Panuary and #Entry along with your team name and number of pancakes eaten and upload on Instagram.
- The team who’s had the most pancakes between January 4th and February 14th wins!
Check out the official rules here.