It’s a bit early for some of us, but at Johnny Rockets it’s officially summer and the chain is celebrating the warmer temperatures with the debut of a new limited time menu.
Story continues below
The new menu features items made with a classic summer meal favorite – smoked BBQ beef brisket.
The limited time menu includes the new BBQ Brisket Burger, BBQ Brisket Loaded Street Tots, Candy Crush Soda Float and Candy Crush Shake, both of which are served with extra helpings of candy. Johnny Rockets partnered with the popular online game Candy Crush Soda Saga for the Candy Crush-themed drinks.
Additionally, Johnny Rockets is bringing back the chain’s the California BLT Avocado Chicken sandwich.
Here’s a look at the new menu items as well as the returning California BLT Avocado Chicken Sandwich:
- The BBQ Brisket Burger is a handcrafted, fresh 100 percent farm-raised burger topped with cheddar cheese, BBQ beef brisket, lettuce, tomato, leaf lettuce and dill pickle chips served on a brioche bun.
- The BBQ Brisket Loaded Street Tots is a plateful of potato tots topped with shredded cheddar cheese, BBQ beef brisket strips, barbecue sauce, scallions and chopped brisket on top.
- The California BLT Avocado Chicken Sandwich is an all-natural grilled, farm-raised chicken breast topped with bacon, avocado, onion, tomato, leaf lettuce, bacon-infused mayonnaise and served on a brioche bun.
- The Candy Crush Shake is hand-spun and made-to-order and prepared with premium vanilla ice cream, strawberry syrup and a dollop of whipped cream topped with Gummy Bears and Gummy Fish and an extra serving of candy on the side.
- The Candy Crush Soda Float is made-to-order with Fanta Orange soda, premium vanilla ice cream and topped with a dollop of whipped cream and Gummy Bears and Gummy Fish and an extra serving of candy on the side.
The new menu is available at participating restaurants beginning May 2 through July 10, 2016.