Au Bon Pain just launched a new Late Spring Menu and it has something for just about everyone, including those with a sweet tooth.
Story continues below
Some of the new specialties include a limited time Baja Steak Wrap, a limited time Chicken, Strawberry & Watermelon Salad, a Balsamic Chicken Petit Plate, and a Power Protein Breakfast Sandwich, which is served on the chain’s new whole grain wheat bread.
The Baja Steak Wrap features marinated sirloin beef, fresh avocado, roasted corn, black beans, tomatoes, 3-cheddar blend, crispy wontons, romaine & avocado Greek yogurt dressing.
The Chicken, Strawberry & Watermelon Salad features no antibiotics chicken, strawberries, watermelon, feta cheese, almonds, a kale and romaine blend with a white balsamic vinaigrette.
The Power Protein Breakfast Sandwich features eggs, fresh avocado, spinach, tomatoes and cheddar on toasted whole grain wheat bread. For those of you wondering, the Power Protein Breakfast Sandwich has 22 grams of protein.
The Balsamic Chicken Petit Plate features no antibiotics chicken, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, arugula, tomato bruschetta, and fresh basil with a balsamic glaze.
On the sweeter side, Au Bon Pain is offering a Double Chocolate Mudslide or Lemon White Chocolate Cookie.
The Double Chocolate Mudslide Cookie is a decadent chocolate treat featuring dark and milk chocolate chunks and walnuts.
The Lemon White Chocolate Cookie is a basic lemon cookie with white chocolate chips & icing.
You can pick up 2 cookies for $3 all season long.
To top it all off the chain’s new Turtle Latte is available hot or cold.
Also available on the Late Spring Menu, but not mentioned above:
- Strawberry CroisBun – A CroisBun filled with strawberry preserves and sweet cream.
- Blueberry Danish – A classic Danish filled with blueberry preserves.
- Lemon Drop Cupcake – A velvety cream cheese icing with lemon drop cream topped with white chocolate curls on a light white cupcake.
- Strawberry Fruit Cup – Featuring fresh strawberries.
- Greek Vanilla Yogurt & Strawberry Parfait – Greek nonfat vanilla yogurt and strawberries with honey granola.
- Strawberry Lemonade – Refreshing lemonade infused with the flavor of fresh strawberries.
- Tropical Green Iced Tea – Hand blended green teas with pineapple flavor.
- Chickpea & Roasted Tomato Salad Petit Plate – Chickpeas, roasted tomatoes, arugula & balsamic vinaigrette.
Images: Au Bon Pain