Hard Rock Cafe locations across North America are celebrating the start the start of burger season with a menu that showcases a line of international Local Legendary Burgers.
For this year’s burger tour, Hard Rock has remixed the menu and added new burgers with authentic, regional flavors from Athens, Mumbai, Buenos Aires and more.
Throughout May and June, participating Hard Rock Cafe locations will feature the following World Burger Tour menu items:
- English Breakfast Burger (London, England) – a Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with sliced ham, a sausage patty, a fried egg, a portobello mushroom, arugula and garlic aioli and served with a side of baked beans
- Java Lava Burger (Seattle, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty grilled and dressed in a house-made espresso rub and topped with lava sauce, crunchy java onions, bacon, melted Cheddar cheese and garnished with a fried jalapeño
- Tandoori Chicken Burger (Mumbai, India) – a dark meat chicken patty seasoned with aromatic spices and fresh herbs, topped with mint mayonnaise and cucumber planks
- Jamaican Jerk Burger (Montego Bay, Jamaica) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with banana pepper rings, mango jalapeño cream cheese and jerk mayo
- ATOMIC! Burger (Las Vegas, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with Atomic beer-battered peppers, pepper jack cheese, Atomic crispy onions, sautéed mushrooms, garlic chipotle ketchup and chipotle mayo
- Tango Salsa Burger (Buenos Aires, Argentina) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with andouille sausage, Monterey Jack cheese, a fried egg, salsa criolla and garlic aioli
- Greek Burger (Athens, Greece) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with arugula, feta cheese and a tomato slice
- Aloha Burger (Honolulu, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with SPAM, Monterey Jack cheese, a grilled pineapple ring with sweet soy glaze, guacamole and pico de gallo
Additionally, Hard Rock Cafe has created cocktails to complement World Burger Tour offerings. Served in Hard Rock’s iconic mason jars, fans can order with the suggested pairing or mix it up with any other burger from the limited time menu. A non-alcoholic beverage is also available. New cocktails include:
- All Jacked Up – created to balance the Jamaican Jerk Burger’s spicy flair, this cocktail features a mix of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, pineapple juice, Orgeat and lime juice, garnished with orange and pineapple wedges and a cherry
- Crisp Sipper – inspired by the Aloha Burger’s sweet and savory taste, this cocktail features a mix of Hendrick’s, Monin Cucumber, lemon, orange and raspberry, topped with tonic and garnished with rosemary and thyme
- Melonpalooza – designed to complement the fresh flavors of the Greek Burger, this cocktail features a mix of Midori Melon Liqueur, Malibu Rum, Hard Rock’s house-made sour mix and pineapple juice, garnished with slices of pineapple and strawberry
- Sweet & Fiery – inspired by the ATOMIC! Burger’s spicy flavor, this cocktail features a mix of ABSOLUT Peppar Vodka, Canton Ginger Liquor, Blue Curacao, lemonade and ginger beer, garnished with a red pepper
- Black Cherry Melonade (non-alcoholic) – created to complement the rich espresso of the Java Lava Burger, this mocktail features a mix of Black Cherry Real and Monin Cucumber, topped with ginger beer, garnished with a cucumber slice and a cherry
The World Burger Tour limited time menu is available now through June 30, 2016 at participating Hard Rock Cafe locations across North America.