Boston Market is now offering a new twist on its traditional rotisserie chicken: Oven Crisp Chicken.
Starting June 6, Boston Market will be offering a new lineup of crispy chicken meals, salad bowls, wraps and sandwiches, all hand crafted especially for the hectic lunch crowd and to provide a new option for dinner.
Boston Market Oven Crisp Chicken features a portion of boneless, all white chicken breast, seasoned and hand breaded with panko crumbs and baked for a crisp, golden crust.
The new offerings include:
- Oven Crisp Chicken Individual Meal with two sides and cornbread
- Oven Crisp Chicken Salad Bowl features romaine lettuce, croutons, a three cheese blend, with creamy Caesar dressing.
- Oven Crisp Chicken Carver Sandwich features crispy chicken sliced and served with romaine lettuce and Sriracha mayonnaise on a white or multigrain artisan roll.
- Oven Crisp Chicken Wrap is served with Sriracha mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, onions, romaine lettuce, and tomato, all wrapped in a flour tortilla.
Boston Market’s new Oven Crisp Individual Meal is priced at $7.99.
Oven Crisp Chicken Nutritional Information (5-ounce breast)
- Calories: 230 (60 from fat)
- Protein: 33 grams