Red Lobster is kicking off summer with a new limited time event that features four new entrees, two new drinks and a new dessert that the chain says are all infused with the fresh flavors of summer.
The Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest line-up includes new dishes featuring seasonal preparations of lobster and shrimp, including summer ale BBQ sauce, panko-crusted red shrimp and wood-grilled flavors.
- New – Lobster and Shrimp Overboard: Stuffed Maine lobster tail, garlic‐grilled jumbo shrimp skewer, Langostino Lobster and Shrimp Caprese Pasta, and hand‐battered jumbo shrimp.
- New – Coastal Lobster and Shrimp: Wood‐grilled Maine lobster tail, summer ale BBQ‐grilled jumbo shrimp skewer and panko‐crusted red shrimp, served with a Meyer lemon aioli.
- New – Langostino Lobster and Shrimp Caprese Pasta: Wild‐caught langostino lobster with shrimp, tossed in a warm tomato cream sauce with cavatappi pasta, roasted tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil.
- New – Grilled Lobster and Red Shrimp: Wood‐grilled Maine lobster tail, paired with a garlic‐grilled skewer of wild‐caught jumbo Argentine red shrimp.
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp: Wood‐grilled Maine lobster tail, hand‐crafted garlic shrimp scampi and a jumbo garlic‐grilled shrimp skewer.
- Berry Bootlegger features freshly muddled blackberries, gin, sour and cranberry juice, or try the
- Sail Away Sangria features a blend of Jam Jar sweet white wine and vodka with a mix of cranberry, mango and passion fruit juices.
- Homemade Berry Shore-Cake dessert features light and buttery shortcake that’s filled with summer’s best berries and served with vanilla ice cream.
The Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest event is available at participating Red Lobster locations nationwide for a limited time.
Images – Red Lobster