P.F. Chang’s is offering a free sushi promotion on Thursday, August 25, at select Texas and Oklahoma locations. Read on to find out what you need to know.
Story continues below
P.F. Chang’s Free Sushi Day promotion includes the choice of either a free Spicy Tuna Roll or California Roll. The promotion is available for dine-in only at Texas restaurants in Dallas Tollway, Dallas Northpark, Allen, Grapevine, Arlington and Ft. Worth, and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
In order to take advantage of the promotion, you can simply mention the deal when ordering, present a Free Sushi Card, or show the Free Sushi Roll advertisement on your smartphone.
My advice to anyone thinking about taking advantage of the of the Free Sushi Day promotion is to call ahead and confirm your local P.F. Chang’s is participating.
P.F. Chang’s Free Sushi Day sushi rolls are just 600 calories each, or less.
Participating Restaurants in Texas
- 18323 N Dallas Pkwy. Dallas, TX 75287
- 8687 North Central Expressway, Ste 225, Dallas, TX, 75225
- 915 W Bethany Dr., Allen, TX, 75013
- 215 E I-20 HWY, Arlington, TX, 76018
- 650 W HWY 114 Grapevine, TX, 76051
- 400 Throckmorton, Ft. Worth, TX, 76102
Participating Restaurant in Oklahoma
- 13700 N Pennsylvania Ave., Oklahoma City
The offer is available for one day only in select cities – no purchase necessary.