California Pizza Kitchen’s (CPK) 2016 fall menu features items inspired by flavors of the season, like Brussels and Bacon Flatbread, Wild Mushroom Strozzapreti and a hand-crafted Blood Orange Sangria.
In addition to the seasonal menu, CPK also added the following two new items to its permanent menu: Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower and fresh and floral Beehive Sangria.
CPK’s fall menu will be available nationwide at participating locations until January 4, 2017.
California Pizza Kitchen 2016 Fall Menu
- Wild Mushroom Strozzapreti features rolled pasta noodles with pan-sautéed Cremini, Portobello and seasonal mushrooms, Parmesan, and fresh thyme and parsley.
- Brussels and Bacon Flatbread consists of roasted Brussels sprouts with sweet caramelized onions, Nueske’s Applewood smoked bacon, creamy goat cheese, Romano and cracked black pepper.
- Roasted Garlic Chicken and Seasonal Brussels Sprouts is made with sautéed chicken breast in lemon-garlic sauce with hearth-roasted fingerling potatoes, cauliflower, Mediterranean herbs and seasonal Brussels sprouts.
- Blood Orange Sangria features CPK’s premium seasonal sangria with Bacardi Limon, Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay, St. Germain Elderflower, blood orange purée and fresh agave nectar.
New California Pizza Kitchen Permanent Menu Additions
- Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower features fresh cauliflower florets fried to a golden brown with buttermilk batter, tossed in house-made Sriracha buffalo sauce and topped with a salad of celery, Gorgonzola and cilantro.
- Beehive Sangria is a sweet blend of Francis Ford Coppola Bianco Pinot Grigio, Cointreau, Monin Lavender, strawberry purée, honey and lemon.
California Pizza Kitchen’s 2016 fall menu is available nationwide at participating locations until January 4, 2017.
Image – CPK