Panera Bread celebrates fall with the introduction of new seasonal menu items, including the Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt.
Story continues below
New items for fall 2016 include:
The Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt features smoked, pulled chicken raised without antibiotics and melted, smoked Gouda cheese with avocado, cilantro, Peppadew piquant peppers and chipotle mayo on our freshly baked Black Pepper Focaccia.
The Italian consists of smoked, lean ham, Chianti wine salami, spicy sopressa and provolone with spicy giardiniera, basil mayo and fresh arugula on a Hoagie Roll.
The Cinnamon Crunch Snickerdoodle starts with a traditional sugar cookie base that’s topped with cinnamon sugar.
The Carrot Pineapple Smoothie is made with carrot, apple, orange and banana base of purees and juice concentrates blended with fresh pineapple and ice.
Here’s a quick look at some of the returning seasonal favorites for 2016:
- Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich
- Roasted Turkey Cranberry Flatbread
- Ham & Swiss Baked Egg Souffles
- Vegetarian Autumn Squash Soup
- Ricotta Sacchettini with Chicken Broth Bowl
- Turkey Chili
- Ancient Grain & Arugula with Chicken Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Latte with salted caramel syrup
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Cranberry Orange Muffin
- Pumpkin Cookie
- Pumpkin Pie Bagel
- Cherry Vanilla Bagel
- Caramel Apple Thumbprint Scone
Images – Panera Bread