Kit Kat, Reese’s, and Hershey’s offer a spooky assortment of new and classic treats to help you celebrate Halloween this fall.
Story continues below
Interestingly enough, when it comes to celebrating Halloween, about 49 percent of people plan to decorate their home or yard, 47 percent plan to dress in costume and 34 percent plan to throw or attend a party, according to the 2016 National Retail Federation study.
Here’s a look at the new treats you can expect find on shelves this fall:
- Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Crème Skulls
- Hershey’s Caramel Apple Filled Milk Chocolates
- Reese’s White Peanut Butter Ghosts Snack Size
- Kit Kat White Minis Snack Size
- Jolly Rancher Lollipops Spooky Shapes
- Halloween Pumpkin Party Assortment
Image – Hershey Company