Applebee’s will be honoring all veterans and active military with an offer of a free meal on Veterans Day, Friday, November 11, 2016.
Story continues below
In addition to the free meal, all current and former military personnel will also receive an Applebee’s coupon for $5 that can be redeemed anytime between November 12 and November 27, 2016.
As will all Veterans Day deals and giveaways, proof of military service is required to take advantage of the offer.
Applebee’s special Veterans Day menu includes a choice from the following items:
- Butcher’s Meat and Potatoes: The classic steakhouse cut, savory to the last bite. Served with seasonal vegetables and a choice of garlic mashed potatoes or baked potato.
- Oriental Chicken Salad: Fresh Asian greens tossed in a tasty Oriental vinaigrette and topped with crispy noodles, toasted almonds and golden fried chicken.
- Fiesta Lime Chicken: Grilled chicken done fiesta style, with zesty lime sauce, Mexi-ranch and Jack cheddar, served with crisp tortilla strips, seasoned rice and freshly made pico de gallo.
- Chicken Tenders Platter: Tender, juicy, breaded and downright delicious, served with Honey Dijon mustard, fries and cole slaw.
- Double Crunch Shrimp: A generous portion of succulent shrimp, golden fried to crunchy perfection and served with fries, cole slaw and cocktail sauce.
- Three-Cheese Chicken Penne: A blend of Italian cheeses tops a rich mix of penne pasta, grilled chicken, bruschetta tomatoes, fresh basil and creamy Alfredo sauce.
- American Standard All-In Burger: The Applebee’s signature burger, with pickles, bacon and onion seared in and topped with American cheese and grill sauce.
Free meals will be available at all Applebee’s locations nationwide for one day only on Friday, November 11, 2016. In Canada, Friday November 11, 2016, is also Remembrance Day, and Applebee’s will also be offering free meals to all Canadian active and retired armed forces personnel.
Image – Applebee’s