Campbell’s raises the lid on typically uninspiring canned soup with the introduction of Well Yes!, a new ready-to-serve soup lineup that features clean, simple and nutritious ingredients.
Story continues below
The new lineup shines a spotlight on ingredients like kale, quinoa, barley, beans, sweet potatoes, whole grains and chicken meat with no antibiotics. Well Yes! soups are packaged in recyclable non-BPA lined cans and contain no artificial colors, flavors, ingredients or modified starches.
Campbell’s initial launch includes the following nine flavor varieties:
- Black Bean and Red Quinoa Soup features black beans, red quinoa, tomatoes, corn, and red peppers.
- Chicken Noodle Soup is a new take on a classic, featuring lean chicken meat, egg noodles made with quinoa flour, carrots, and Great Northern beans.
- Hearty Lentil with Vegetables Soup features lentils, chickpeas, whole-grain pasta, and roasted garlic.
- Hearty Tomato with Toasted Barley Soup brings together the flavor of tomato, red peppers, garlic, and toasted barley.
- Italian Vegetable with Farro Soup is crafted with carrots, red peppers, zucchini, Great Northern beans, and farro.
- Minestrone with Kale Soup is made with chickpeas, whole-wheat pasta, carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, and kale.
- Roasted Chicken and Wild Rice Soup brings together the flavor of lean chicken meat and wild rice with corn, carrots, and sweet potatoes.
- Sweet Potato Corn Chowder brings together the flavor of sweet potatoes and corn with the taste of carrots, red peppers, and wild rice.
- Tomato Carrot Bisque is a blend of farm-grown tomatoes, with the added flavor of carrots and a touch of cream.
Well Yes! soups are available nationwide for a suggested retail price of $2.69, for a 16.6-oz can.
Images – The Campbell Soup Company