Au Bon Pain looks to warm you up over the cold winter season with the introduction of their new Winter Menu featuring a new lineup of sandwiches and tasty treats through March 27, 2017.
Story continues below
Some of the seasonal items available include the new Turkey Mash-Up Sandwich, Good Egg Breakfast Sandwich, Slow Cooked Smoky Chicken & Sausage Soup and Cranberry Crunch & Honey Parfait.
Turkey Mash-Up Sandwich
The new Turkey Mash-Up Sandwich features tender cider glazed pulled turkey and sweet potato mash, topped with crunchy kale and pickled red onions tossed in balsamic vinaigrette on Au Non Pain’s new rustic baguette.
Good Egg Breakfast Sandwich
The new Good Egg Breakfast Sandwich is a healthy twist on a classic breakfast sandwich featuring two eggs, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, creamy avocado, spinach, and a bright lemon aioli on a new rustic baguette.
Slow Cooked Smokey Chicken & Sausage Soup
New Slow Cooked Smokey Chicken & Sausage Soup consists of chicken, smoked sausage, hominy, navy beans, kale, sweet potato, tomatoes, celery, onions and carrots simmered in a savory chicken broth.
The new Energy Cookie is made with spelt flour, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, rolled oats, cranberries and white chocolate.
More New Winter Menu Offerings
To round things off, Au Bon Pain is also offering the following items as part of their new Winter Menu through March 27, 2017.
- Banana Walnut Muffin is a new recipe Banana Walnut muffin garnished with chopped walnuts.
- Superfood Cranberry & Almond Hot Cereal is made with whole oats, quinoa, amaranth, cranberries, almonds, sunflower seeds, pepitas, and raw flax seeds.
- Cranberry Crunch & Honey Parfait features Greek non-fat vanilla yogurt, housemade honey granola, cranberries, and cranberry bog honey
- Housemade Granola consists of whole oats, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, pecans, coconut, cranberries, and honey.
- Toasted Honey Latte is a rich espresso blended with honey and toasted marshmallow syrup and topped with frothed milk, served hot or iced.
Images – Au Bon Pain