Fan favorite Yoplait Custard is back by popular demand as the brand also adds two new products to their yogurt line : Greek 100 Protein and Yoplait Dippers.
Story continues below
Yoplait Custard Yogurt is now made with whole milk and returns with a new look in six flavors: Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry, Banana, Lemon and Caramel.
New Greek 100 Protein replaces Yoplait Greek 100 and now features 14 to 15 grams of protein while maintaining 100 calories per serving. Fans can expect an even thicker yogurt in 20 flavors, including Strawberry, Black Cherry and Peach.
New Yoplait Dippers features a combination of non-fat Greek yogurt with crunchy dippers, all wrapped up in one convenient package with no spoon required.
Fans can enjoy new Yoplait Dippers in the following six flavor combinations:
- Vanilla Bean Greek Nonfat Yogurt Plus Honey Oat Crisps
- Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Greek Nonfat Yogurt Plus Choco-Drizzled Pretzels
- Caramelized Banana Greek Nonfat Yogurt Plus Choco-Drizzled Pretzels
- Coffee Chocolate Chunk Greek Nonfat Yogurt Plus Cinnamon Crisps
- Toasted Coconut Greek Nonfat Yogurt Plus Honey Oat Crisps
- Chipotle Ranch Greek Nonfat Yogurt Plus Tortilla Chips
Yoplait Custard and Yoplait Greek 100 Protein are both available for a suggested price of $1 each, while Yoplait Dippers are available for a suggested retail price of $1.79.
You can find Yoplait Custard, Yoplait Greek 100 Protein and Yoplait Dippers in the yogurt aisle at retailers nationwide.
Image – Yoplait