In keeping with their Farm to Wok food philosophy, P.F. Chang’s will be introducing a selection of new sushi and salad dishes as well as new cocktails at restaurants across the US beginning February 28, 2017.
The seasonal spring menu features a lineup of lighter fare, including a Kung Pao Sushi Roll, and three new salads with a crisp, distinctive Asian flavor. Fans will also be offered the option to add marinated shrimp, grilled chicken breast or Atlantic salmon.”
Here’s a closer look at P.F. Chang’s new seasonal menu items:
- Kung Pao Dragon Roll: A signature California roll topped with seared Ahi, sriracha, tempura crunch and peanuts.
- Ahi Poke Bowl: Diced Ahi, avocado, mango, seaweed salad and mandarin vinaigrette served with wonton crisps.
- Asian Caesar Salad: Crunchy romaine, parmesan, toasted sesame seeds and wonton croutons. Add marinated shrimp, grilled chicken breast or Atlantic salmon.
- Mandarin Crunch Salad: Julienned vegetables, chopped cabbage, mango, crispy rice sticks and mandarin vinaigrette. Add marinated shrimp, grilled chicken breast or Atlantic salmon.
- Vietnamese Noodle Salad: Chilled rice noodles, julienned vegetables, crispy shallots, peanuts and garlic lime dressing. Add marinated shrimp, grilled chicken breast or Atlantic salmon.
- Miso Glazed Salmon: Grilled salmon, Asian mushrooms, wok-seared spinach, bok choy, garlic-ginger aromatics and miso glaze.
- Hokkien Street Noodles: Thin rice noodles, light curry sauce, shrimp, egg, onion and julienned vegetables.
New drinks include:
- Dirty Olive Martini: Ketel One Vodka, olive juice and muddled vermouth-soaked olives.
- Blackberry Spice Martini: Pyrat Rum, lemon juice, simple syrup and blackberry puree.
The new lineup pf seasonal menu items join P.F. Chang’s existing fan favorites, including Chang’s Lettuce Wraps, Cecilia’s Dumplings and Mongolian Beef, plus lighter lunch pairings, street fare, hand-rolled sushi and dim sum offerings.
P.F. Chang’s seasonal menu is available nationwide at participating locations for a limited time.
Images – P.F. Chang’s