Bob Evans Restaurants straddles the line separating breakfast and lunch with the launch of the chain’s new all day, every day brunch menu, at participating locations nationwide.
Story continues below
Bob Evans’ foray into the relatively untapped all-day brunch trend represents the first sit-down US dining chain to jump on board.
The all day, every day brunch menu includes the following items:
- Candied Bacon: A classic hardwood-smoked bacon with brown sugar in Bob Evans’ secret recipe, for a sweet and smoky sharable treat.
- Chicken and Waffles: Homestyle fried chicken tenders and a fluffy waffle topped with praline sauce and bacon bits.
- Sticky Bun Bake: The flavor of a sticky bun in a French toast bake. With rich Brioche bread and candied pecans, topped with praline sauce and cream cheese icing. Served with fresh cut fruit and choice of breakfast meat.
- Ham Biscuit Benedict: A freshly-baked biscuit split and topped with hickory-smoked ham, two eggs cooked-to-order, hollandaise sauce and scallions. Served with a spinach side salad with Green Goddess dressing and choice of hash browns or home fries.
- Pot Roast Hash: Slow-roasted pot roast with home fries and cheese and crowned with two eggs cooked-to-order and a choice of freshly-baked bread.
- The Green Goddess Salad: Fresh romaine and spinach tossed with hardwood-smoked bacon, hardboiled egg, cucumbers and grilled chicken. Served with signature Green Goddess dressing and a choice of freshly-baked bread.
- Bob Evans Burger: A 100 percent Black Angus bacon cheeseburger topped with a fried egg and Sriracha-avocado mayo and served with French fries.
Image – Bob Evans