Starbucks celebrates the arrival of spring with the introduction of new food items, featuring a gluten-free breakfast sandwich and vegan bagel.
Story continues below
For gluten-conscious fans, Starbucks has you covered with the brand’s first gluten-free breakfast sandwich.
The Gluten-Free Smoked Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwich features cherrywood-smoked Canadian bacon, a peppered egg patty and reduced-fat white cheddar cheese on a gluten-free roll.
Starbucks said the sandwich will be prepared in a “certified gluten-free environment” and “sealed into its own oven-safe parchment bag,” in order to avoid any gluten contamination.
New Vegan Bagel
The Sprouted Grain Bagel is a vegan bagel topped with whole grain oats, brown and golden flax, sunflower seeds and wheat. The new bagel joins Starbucks existing lineup of certified vegan bagels, including Starbucks plain, cinnamon raisin and blueberry options.
Also new to the menu at US Starbucks locations this spring:
- Starbucks Organic Avocado Spread: Made with organic Hass avocados, sea salt, onion, garlic, jalapeño pepper and lime juice.
- Lemon Chiffon Yogurt: A creamy, flavorful parfait that includes vanilla whole-milk yogurt and a traditional lemon curd for a balance of tart and sweet with a bright lemon flavor.
- Berry Trio Yogurt: A nonfat creamy vanilla yogurt with sliced strawberries, whole blueberries, raspberries and honey oat granola.
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie: A classic peanut butter cookie with a chocolate peanut butter cup inside.
- Parrot Cake Pop: A fun vanilla-flavored cake pop decorated as a colorful parrot.
Fans can find the new lineup of 2017 spring food items at participating Starbucks locations nationwide.
Images – Starbucks