Blaze Pizza turns over a new leaf with the introduction of new Simple Salads featuring seasonal produce. Along with the new salads, Blaze has also added a new Salad Pizza its menus.
Simple Salads feature in-season produce, tossed with dressing to order, and are available as either a full-size entree or as a side.
Meanwhile, the new Salad Pizza features a warm garlic pesto and parmesan crust topped with any of the following Simple Salads:
- Tomato and Mozzarella: Wild baby arugula, romaine, cherry tomatoes, ovalini mozzarella, roasted red pepper and basil pesto vinaigrette.
- Arugula and Fresh Fruit: Wild baby arugula, seasonal fruit, goat cheese and balsamic glaze.
- BLT Cobb: Applewood smoked bacon and buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Classic Caesar: Romaine, parmesan, asiago croutons and Caesar dressing.
- Kale, Quinoa and Cranberries: A vegan offering, with kale, red quinoa, dried cranberries and a citrus vinaigrette.
Just take note that Simple Salad options will vary by season, and by location.
Image – Blaze Pizza