The World Burger Tour is back at the Hard Rock Cafe for 2017 and this year the worldly lineup features a burger topped with a breaded gator tail. Yes, alligator.
This year’s World Burger Tour menu features a dozen burgers – however, menus may vary by location.
Seminole Cattlemen Burger with Gator Tail
Representing the Seminole tribe of Florida, the Seminole Cattlemen Burger features bacon infused heart of palm, tomato and tupelo-breaded gator tail smothered in Seminole wing sauce.
Here’s a look at other burgers featured as part of the World Burger Tour menu for 2017:
- Greek Burger – Athens, Greece – Eggplant salad and haydari yogurt sauce, crisp lettuce and vine-ripened tomato.
- Tango Salsa Burger – Buenos Aires, Argentina – Andouille sausage, salsa criolla, garlic aioli, Monterey jack cheese, fresh arugula and topped with a fried egg.
- Ole Burger – Barcelona, Spain – Red pepper romesco sauce, aioli, roasted vegetables, goat cheese crumbles and arugula.
- Colombian Plantain Burger – Cartagena, Columbia – Caramelized onions, garlic aioli, bacon and Monterey Jack Cheese, spiked with molasses and topped with fried plantains.
- English Breakfast Burger – London, England – Breakfast sausage, sliced ham, arugula, grilled portobello mushroom, fresh tomato and a fresh-cracked egg.
- Tennessee BBQ Burger – Mamphis, TN – Certified Angus patty seasoned with a Memphis Dry Rub and topped with pickle slices, Memphis slaw, pulled pork, tangy Barbeque sauce, crispy onions and cheddar.
- Spinach, Chickpea & Potato Burger – New Delhi, India – A house made patty of red skin potato, spinach, chili peppers, cilantro, chickpeas and spices, topped with arugula, tomato, cucumber and a spiced yogurt sauce.
- Jambalaya Burger – New Orleans, LA – Cajun mayo, pickles, andouille sausage, pepper jack cheese and a jambalaya rice cake.
- Riviera Burger – Nice, France – Savory olive tapenade and smoked peppers, marinated tomato, goat cheese, fresh greens and crisp potato rosti.
- When In Rome Burger – Rome, Italy – Pancetta, garlic aioli, arugula and ricotta cheese with sun-dried tomato.
- Kimchi Burger – Seoul, South Korea – Skimchi, bulgogi sauce, fresh tomato and lettuce and spicy mayo.
The 2017 World Burger Tour is available at participating Hard Rock Cafe locations around the world through June 25, 2017.
Images – Hard Rock Cafe