Yogurtland offers a taste of summer with the introduction of five new scratch-made seasonal flavors inspired by summer experiences and the fresh fruits and desserts associated with them.
Available through August 6, 2017, the five new flavors will be rolling out at participating locations in the upcoming weeks:
- Available Now: Home Grown Watermelon Sorbet features a blend of the brand’s sorbet with fresh watermelon.
- Available Now: Sun Kissed Strawberry Shortcake features a blend of real California strawberries with real sweet shortbread cookies.
- Available Starting June 19: Sweet n’ Smooth Peaches and Cream Gelato features a combination of fruity tartness and creamy gelato for a real Freestone peach taste.
- Available Starting July 3: Larger Than Life Mud Pie features flavor layers of rich chocolate, coffee, and chocolate cookies.
- Available Starting July 17: Picnic Favorite Apricot Mango Tart offers a balance between sweet and tart, with a combination of sweet apricots and juicy mangos.
To top things off, Yogurtland is introducing gummi butterflies as its newest limited-time topping.
Additionally, Yogurtland will be offering two new collectible spoons, one featuring a red watermelon wedge and the other a slice of mud pie.
Image – Yogurtland