On tonight’s episode of Bar Rescue, Jon Taffer and crew roll the dice in Las Vegas as they try to rescue Jack’s Place, a local dive bar located in the Bonanza Nellis Shopping Center. During the February 2017 rescue, Taffer decided to change the name of Jack’s Place to The Regan Lounge.
Jacks’ Place (Regan Lounge) is owned by Corinne Vaughn and Bruce Wagner. Corinne is a motherly figure who takes mothering to a level of dysfunctionality, resulting in an out-of-control, dysfunctional bar.
With over $500,000 in debt and facing imminent closure, Corinne decided to make a call for help, to Bar Rescue.
As for the new name – The Regan Lounge – it’s pretty much everything old is new again. Jack’s Place was first opened for business on April 1, 1980 by former state senator and namesake of the bar Jack Regan. Taffer’s renaming offers a fresh new take, but remains true to the bar’s legendary heritage.
A Closer Look
- Here is The Regan Lounge Facebook page.
- Interestingly enough, the Regan Lounge has an app available via iTunes
- Here’s the Facebook page of bar owner Corinne Vaughn – Her Facebook page also doubled as the Facebook page for Jack’s Place.
- Here are the Facebook Pages for bar manager Caryn, and bar manager Ernie.
- While the former Jack’s Place does have a Facebook Page, it’s mostly inactive.
Dysfunction Runs Struggling Vegas Bar
Images – YouTube, Facebook