Buffalo Wild Wings celebrates their 35th anniversary this September with the launch of a limited-time anniversary menu featuring foods inspired by the brand’s history, including the Thirty-Fifth Weck Sandwich.
Offering a twist on a BW-3 original, the Thirty-Fifth Weck Sandwich features a combination of tender sirloin, creamy au jus and dill pickles all served between a kosher-salt and caraway-seeded bun that’s well suited for dipping.
Also available at participating locations for a limited time are:
- Blue Moon BBQ: Back by popular demand, the sauce features hints of Valencia orange peel and coriander.
- BBQ Mango Mashup: A combination of Sweet BBQ, Honey BBQ and Mango Habanero sauces. It starts off sweet while building up to a gentle heat for a unique flavor combo experience.
- Fiesta Pork Tacos: Three snack-size flour tortillas folded and filled with citrus-marinated pulled pork, roasted corn, cheddar jack and house-made pico de gallo.
- Bacon BBQ Loaded Tots: Golden-crisp tater tots served with shredded cheddar jack cheese and bacon crumbles then drizzled with house-made Honey BBQ and BBQ Ranch dressing.
- Cali Chicken Sandwich: Your choice of crispy or grilled chicken topped with house-made guacamole spread, hickory-smoked bacon, lettuce and tomato on a buttery brioche bun. It comes with a side of cilantro lime ranch.
Images – Buffalo Wild Wings