Dunkin’ Donuts takes Halloween by storm this year with the introduction of more than a dozen Halloween-inspired treats, including the new Spider Donut.
For the first time ever in the brand’s history, participating Dunkin’ shops will be tricking out their classic donut lineup with festive new looks and names during the month of October. As part of the seasonal celebration, fans will also be able to buy any 10 Munchkins at the discounted price of $1.99 through October.
Here’s a complete look at Dunkin’s 2017 Halloween-inspired treats lineup:
New Spider Donut
The Spider Donut features a classic donut frosted with orange icing with an eight-legged donut creature on top, made from a glazed chocolate Munchkins donut hole treat with chocolate drizzle for the spider legs and orange drizzle for the eyes.
- Boston Scream Donut: A seasonal upgrade of the brand’s classic Boston Kreme Donut featuring an orange drizzle.
- Scary Strawberry: A frightful version of a Strawberry Frosted Donut, with chocolate and orange sprinkles
- Spooky Sprinkles: An eerie take on the Chocolate Frosted Donut, topped with chocolate and orange sprinkles
- Purple Potion: Be sweet on Halloween spells with this Vanilla Frosted Donut featuring purple icing, topped with chocolate and orange sprinkles
- Full Moon: A Powdered Donut with orange-colored powdered sugar
- Witch’s Brew-Berry: A Glazed Blueberry Donut bewitched with a drizzle of purple icing
- Nilla Nightmare: A Vanilla Creme Donut with orange-colored powdered sugar
- Ghoulish Glazed: A monster-turned Glazed Donut
- Vampire’s Delight: A spooktacular Jelly Donut
- Wicked Chocolate: Glazed Chocolate Donut
- Owl Fashioned: An Old Fashioned Donut for a midnight treat
- Choc-O-Lantern: The Double Chocolate Donut can be enjoyed while celebrating Halloween or carving a jack-o’-lantern
The brand will also be dressing up Munchkins for the season, including Jelly Munchkins as “Vampire Bites,” and “Full Moon Munchkins” featuring orange-colored powdered sugar, and more.
Dancing Pumpkin Man Celebrates Dunkin’s New Dressed Up Halloween Donuts
And what would a Halloween celebration at Dunkin’ be without the Dancing Pumpkin Man…
Image – Dunkin’