Bob Evans will be celebrating Veterans Day on November 11, 2017 by offering free meals to veterans and active duty military personnel at participating locations.
For 2017, veterans and active duty military personnel will have their choice of one of six free meals from the following breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu items:
- Stack of Hotcakes (Buttermilk or Multigrain) : A stack of four fluffy hotcakes served with warm syrup
- Fresh Baked Brioche French Toast: Two griddled slices of rich Brioche bread, dipped in batter with natural vanilla and cinnamon, then griddled golden-brown
- Country Biscuit Breakfast: A fresh-baked buttermilk biscuit topped with one egg cooked-to-order, fresh never frozen sausage, creamy country gravy and shredded cheddar cheese. The dish is served with a choice of hash browns, home fries or grits
- Mini Sampler Breakfast: One egg cooked-to-order with a choice of hash browns, home fries or grits. It’s served with two fresh never frozen sausage links or thick bacon strips and freshly baked bread
- Farm Boy Sandwich: Sausage patty, American cheese, onion and pickles on a Kaiser bun served with french fries
- Country Fried Steak Dinner: Tender beef lightly breaded and fried, then topped with creamy country gravy. Served with mashed potatoes and gravy
In order to qualify you will have to provide proof of service, or be wearing a military uniform.
Image – Bob Evans