Red Lobster adds even more variety to the menu with the introduction of new Tasting Plates and Globally-Inspired entrees.
Story continues below
With an average price of $4.99 per dish, the new Tasting Plates are available in five options, including:
- Yucatan Shrimp: Two jumbo shrimp roasted in chili-lime butter with caramelized pineapple and fresh jalapeños.
- Petite Red Lobster Roll: Maine lobster meat served in a toasted roll and brushed with butter.
- Loaded Seaside Fries: Seasoned fries loaded with Monterey Jack cheese, clam strips and creamy clam chowder, topped with green onions.
- Shrimp Potstickers: Three golden-fried dumplings topped with spicy dragon sauce and green onions.
- Dragon Broccoli: Golden-fried florets drizzled with spicy dragon sauce and topped with fried chili peppers
Ranging in price from $10.49 to $16.99, the new lineup of Globally-Inspired entrees are available in four options:
- Dragon Shrimp: Crispy shrimp tossed in spicy dragon sauce.
- Southwest-Style Tacos: Three tacos filled with a choice of grilled shrimp, chicken, fresh tilapia or lobster meat, topped with house-made fire-roasted corn, avocado salsa and jalapeño ranch.
- Yucatan Tilapia and Shrimp: Fresh, wood-grilled tilapia meets jumbo shrimp roasted in a chili-lime butter with caramelized pineapple.
- Pub-Style Fish and Chips: Crispy, wild-caught Alaska white fish served with Red Lobster’s signature tartar sauce, coleslaw and fries.
Additionally, Red Lobster is expanding its Surf & Turf event menu by adding wood-grilled 6-oz. Filet Mignon at participating locations. The brand has also has upgraded its Garden Salad to include mixed greens, slivered onions, grape tomatoes and shredded carrots, topped with croutons and cheddar cheese.
New Tasting Plates and new Globally-Inspired entrees can be found for a limited time at participating locations nationwide. Prices may vary by location.
Images – Red Lobster