Doritos fans in Canada are being offered the opportunity to wear their love for Doritos Ketchup Chips on their sleeves as the brand drops its first-ever capsule collection inspired by Canada’s most coveted chips flavor: ketchup. Apparently, ketchup chips are a thing in Canada.
The Doritos Ketchup Collection features a full range of streetwear, including a Doritos-shaped pocket tee, a crewneck sweatshirt, a varsity jacket, a snapback hat and duffle bag. Each item features iconography straight from the Doritos Ketchup package.
Doritos plans to release one new item each week for five weeks, every Wednesday at 11 a.m. beginning January 31, 2018.
Here’s a look at the Doritos Ketchup Collection drop schedule:
- January 31: Doritos Ketchup Snapback – an authentic New Era fitted 59FIFTY snapback ($30)
- February 7: Doritos Ketchup Crewneck – a sweater detailed with embroidered Doritos Ketchup iconography on the chest ($65).
- February 14: Doritos Ketchup Jacket – a red varsity jacket inspired by the flavour of ketchup chips ($145).
- February 21: The Doritos Ketchup Triangle Pocket Tee – a cotton tee with a bold red pocket ($35).
- February 21: Doritos Ketchup Micro Print Tee – a white tee with tiny red Doritos triangles on the sleeves, ($35).
- February 28: Doritos Ketchup Duffle Bag – a classic red duffle bag ($50).
All prices indicated above in Canadian dollars.
The Doritos Ketchup Collection will only be available while supplies last. The brand is also running a contest in Canada where fans have a chance to win the weekly drop items as well as the entire collection with the purchase of a bag of Doritos Ketchup chips.
Image – Doritos