A Long Island, NY restaurant has created a $1,000 pastrami sandwich and you can get your hands on one from Monday, January 29, through Monday, February 5, 2018.
DOMA Land + Sea executive chef Oscar Martinez created the King Doma sandwich with the intention of doing something extraordinary for the Super Bowl game on Sunday, February 4, 2018.
Featuring more than a dozen carefully selected elite ingredients, the King Doma is served with a glass of Cristal champagne for $1,000.
The King Doma, subject to change, includes:
- 28-Day Dry-Aged Prime Beef Short Ribs
- 7-Day Glenlivet 25 Single Malt Brine
- Indonesian Luwak Coffee Pastrami Rub
- “Gold Speck” Argentinian Grilled Rye Whiskey Flatbread
- Pan-Roasted Hudson Valley Foie Gras
- Italian Alba White Truffles
- Gold-Dusted Black Truffle Tater Tots with Saffron-Tomato Aioli
- Stoli Elite Wasabi-Infused Roasted Beet and Cabbage Horseradish
- Crystal-Infused French Mustard
- Microgreen Herb Medley
- Garnished with Gold Leaves and Mr. Pickle’s Kosher Dills
- Served with a Glass of Cristal Champagne
Image – DOMA Land + Sea