Red Lobster is once again celebrating the return of Lobsterfest with the largest selection of lobster-inspired dishes available all year.
Lobsterfest 2018 includes an unprecedented selection of lobster-centric meals, including four new entrees, as well as a broad selection of returning fan-favorites.
New entrees for 2018 include:
- Dueling Lobster Tails: Maine lobster tail steamed in parchment paper with fresh herbs, tomatoes and lemon, paired with a grilled Maine lobster tail topped with shrimp, bay scallops and roasted bell peppers in a rich sherry lobster cream.
- Lobster Truffle Mac & Cheese: Maine and langostino lobster tossed with cavatappi pasta in a cheesy truffle lobster cream, topped with house-made toasted Parmesan panko crumbs.
- Stuffed Tilapia with Langostino Lobster: Fresh tilapia roasted with the brand’s signature seafood stuffing and topped with langostino lobster in a creamy lobster beurre blanc.
- Lobsterfest Surf & Turf: Maine lobster tail, paired with your choice of a wood-grilled sirloin, New York strip or filet mignon, topped with a langostino and Maine lobster beurre blanc.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream: Roasted rock lobster tail and sweet split Maine lobster tail, steamed and served with lobster and shrimp linguini Alfredo.
- Ultimate Feast: Maine lobster tail, steamed wild-caught North American snow crab legs, signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp.
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp: A wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and a garlic-grilled shrimp skewer.
- Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon: Maine lobster tail, jumbo shrimp skewer and fresh Atlantic salmon, finished with brown butter.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake: Petite Maine lobster tails, shrimp, sea scallops, mussels and tomatoes over linguini in a white wine broth.
Suggested appetizers for Lobsterfest include Chilled Lobster and Shrimp Cocktail, featuring chilled split petite Maine lobster tails and jumbo shrimp served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce.
Fans are also being invited to help celebrate Red Lobster’s 50th Anniversary by choosing among two new cocktails, served with collectible 50th Anniversary wine charms and celebratory glassware.
- New Tropical White Sangria: Moscato, pineapple and mango juices with a splash of Sprite®, served with a collectible 50th Anniversary wine charm
- New Lobster Lover’s Punch: Captain Morgan, Bacardi and Malibu rum, shaken with berry and pineapple juice and served in a 50th Anniversary collectible glass
Images – Red Lobster