P.F. Chang’s kicks off spring 2018 with the launch of its new line of wok-fired, made-from-scratch lunch bowls.
The new lineup, developed by US executive Chef Yuji Iwasa, includes five new regionally inspired Asian bowls along with three reimagined P.F. Chang’s classics.
P.F. Chang’s New Lunch Bowl Menu:
- Korean Bibimbap: Chicken or steak, fresh greens, Asian mushrooms, and market vegetables over rice, topped with a fried egg and kimchi slaw.
- Chiang Mai Noodle Bowl: Marinated chicken, ramen noodles, coconut curry broth, grape tomatoes and wonton crisps.
- Tokyo Udon Noodle Bowl: Chicken or steak, Udon noodles, fresno peppers, green onion, mushrooms and fresh basil.
- Thai Harvest Curry: Red curry, butternut squash, five-spice tofu, rustic vegetables, Asian mushrooms, topped with Fresno peppers.
- Tempura Bowl: Shrimp and vegetable tempura atop fried rice, served with sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Mongolian Beef Bowl: Sweet soy glaze, flank steak, garlic and snipped green onions.
- Chang’s Spicy Chicken Bowl: The brand’s signature sweet-spicy chili sauce, chicken and green onion.
- Crispy Honey Chicken Bowl: Lightly battered chicken in tangy honey sauce with green onion.
The chain also announced that it is bringing back Budweiser and Bud Light on tap, along with several new Asian brews and a totally new bar menu.
New Cocktails Include:
- Blushing Geisha: Deep Eddy Grapefruit Vodka, blood orange puree, fresh lemon juice, topped with chia seeds.
- Red Dragon: The chain’s very own version of a Boulevardier, made with Gentleman Jack Whiskey, sweet vermouth, Aperof, blood orange puree, and a fresh orange slice.
- Japanese Old Fashioned: An Asian twist on a classic, made with Suntory TOKI Japanese Whisky and served over an ice square.
- Sparkling Blossom: Grey Goose Vodka, St.-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, fresh lemon juice and Prosecco.
Image – P.F. Chang’s