Taco John’s offers a new twist on a brand’s classic potato bites with the debut of new Loaded Potato Olés at all locations through June 17, 2018.
Loaded Potato Olés are available in the following seven different flavor options:
- Bacon Cheddar: Potato Olès, bacon, sour cream, cheddar cheese, nacho cheese (630 calories)
- Beef & Cheese: Potato Olès covered in taco meat, nacho cheese topped with diced onions, mild sauce and cheddar cheese (650 calories)
- Bacon Ranch: Potato Olès, bacon, tomatoes, ranch dressing, nacho cheese (600 calories)
- Flamin’ Hot Cheetos: Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, sliced jalapeños, super hot sauce, house salsa, sausage crumbles, nacho cheese (680 calories)
- Breakfast Works: Potato Olès, fluffy eggs, bacon pieces, cheddar cheese, fajita blend, sausage crumbles and nacho cheese (680 calories)
- Breakfast Scrambler: Potato Olès topped with fluffy eggs, poblano peppers, onions, fresh tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, nacho cheese, and either bacon or sausage
- Dessert: Potato Olès mixed with Mexican Donut Bites coated with cinnamon, bacon, cream cheese icing and chocolate sauce (530 calories)
Loaded Potato Olés carry a suggested price of $3.49 each, or you can upgrade any combo with Loaded Potato Olés for $1.79 (prices may vary). Breakfast varieties available during regular breakfast hours only.
Image – Taco John’s