Just in time for National Pretzel Day on April 26, 2018 (see free pretzel offer below) and in honor of its 30th birthday, Auntie Anne’s launches its new clothing and accessories line.
Starting at $13, the brand’s “For the Love of Pretzels” Collection features men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, as well as shoes from Bucketfeet and a wide variety of accessories including phone cases, water bottles, mugs, shower and bath gear, and more.
Available for purchase at auntieannes.threadless.com, Auntie Anne’s partnered with a team of established designers to create its “For the Love of Pretzels” Collection:
- Mike Perry Studio: Hand-painted “Auntie Packs” (fanny packs) which are only available via social media giveaway.
- Huebucket: Bangkok-based Chalermphol Harnchakkham designed the collection of Pretzel Pug Yoga items.
- Rick Crane: Pretzel Heaven products inspired by nature and minimalist designs.
- Daniel Allen Stevens: Produced the print for A Twisted Day.
- Luis Romero: Creator of the Pretzels Forever design, inspired by his childhood in Panama and his adulthood in Chicago.
- Shawnimals: Created the Pretzels for Everyone print.
Auntie Anne’s said profits from the “For the Love of Pretzels” Collection will be donated to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF), the brand’s national charitable partner.
BOGO Pretzel Offer
Additionally, and as part of the chain’s National Pretzel Day celebration on April 26, Auntie Anne’s is offering a special deal for My Pretzel Perks members where they can buy any variety of pretzel and get a free handmade classic pretzel. The offer will be available for members in the rewards section of the app and is valid from April 26 through April 29, 2018.
Image – Auntie Anne’s