California Pizza Kitchen unveils its globally inspired seasonal menu featuring the new Shanghai Power Bowl and new Sonoma Grilled Chicken Flatbread, available at participating locations through summer 2018.
Made fresh to order, CPK’s globally inspired seasonal menu includes the following new and returning items:
- Shanghai Power Bowl: CPK’s: Seared shrimp with black heirloom Forbidden Rice, baby broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, carrots, and watermelon radish, served warm in a housemade Shanghai sauce featuring coconut milk, ginger, lime, and spices.
- Sonoma Grilled Chicken Flatbread: Marinated red grapes roasted in the hearth oven with grilled chicken, double cream Brie and Parmesan cheeses, caramelized onions, and fresh arugula.
- Strawberry Shortcake: The returning fan-favorite is made with a fresh shortcake biscuit topped with seasonal strawberries, whipped cream, and housemade candied lemon zest
- Sparkling Watermelon-Lime: A non-alcoholic blend of Perrier Lemon Sparkling Water with a light watermelon flavor, fresh mint and lime.
- Tropical Mule: Grey Goose vodka, RumHaven coconut rum, ginger beer, Monin passion fruit, and fresh agave served in a classic copper mug
- White Peach Sangria: A blend of rosé wine, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Perfect Purée of Napa Valley in white peach, and fresh agave sour.
CPK’s Expanded Permanent Menu
CPK is also expanding its permanent menu with two fan-favorite cocktails as well as their own unique take on Mexican Street Corn – all previously offered as limited-time menu items.
- Mexican Street Corn: Creamy sweet corn removed from the cob and roasted with smoked paprika, feta and parmesan cheeses, served with fresh cilantro, lime and housemade ranchito sauce.
- Spiked Cucumber: Hendrick’s Gin hand-shaken with freshly puréed pineapple and cucumber, Monin Cucumber, torn mint, and agave sour topped with sparkling water.
- Sparkling Berry-Lemon: A non-alcoholic blend of Perrier Lemon Sparkling Water with a light berry flavor, fresh lemon, blueberries and thyme.
New CPK Rewards Loyalty Program
Additionally, the brand is launching its CPK Rewards program, where members receive a free birthday dessert, special offers throughout the year, and 1 point for every $1 spent. For every 75 points earned, members will receive a $5 reward.
To celebrate the launch, members can double their reward points through May 31, 2018. New members will also receive a free small plate menu item reward, added to their account the next day for signing up.
Images – CPK