McDonald’s just revealed that it will be serving up a variety of fan-favorite menu items from around the world in a one-of-a-kind global inspired restaurant (open to the public) at the company’s new corporate headquarters in Chicago’s West Loop.
Story continues below
Set to open to the public on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 the restaurant will showcase a regularly rotating menu of the chain’s favorites from around the globe, as well as some more familiar menu items, like the Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Chicken McNuggets and Fries.
Additionally, a Latin American-style dessert center will offer desserts from that region as well as other parts of the globe. An Australian McCafé area will feature coffee crafted by McDonald’s trained baristas.
The initial global menu rotation includes:
- Mighty Angus Burger: A 1/3 lb. Angus beef patty topped with smoky Angus sauce, hickory smoked bacon pieces, leaf lettuce, tomato, processed cheese and grilled onions, served on a sesame and poppy seed bun.
- McSpicy Chicken Sandwich: A spicy breaded, deeply marinated and fried chicken breast served on a classic sesame seed bun with lettuce.
- Cheese & Bacon Loaded Fries: McDonald’s fries, served with warm melted cheese and crispy bacon bits.
- Mozza Salad: A balsamic dressed pasta salad with roasted tomatoes, served with mozzarella cheese, arugula leaves, choice of crispy or grilled chicken and a breadstick.
- Manhattan Salad: A mix of lettuces, baby kale, romaine and spring lettuce topped with grape tomatoes, dried cranberries and sliced apples, served with choice of crispy or grilled chicken and a breadstick
- McFlurry Prestígio: Vanilla soft serve ice cream, mixed with strawberry sauce and chocolate covered coconut bites.
Images – McDonald’s