Einstein Bros. offers a new take on an American classic with the debut of the new the Mac & Cheese Bagel as well as six, limited-time breakfast and lunch sandwiches inspired by the popular flavors of the Midwest, South and Southwest.
Story continues below
The new Mac & Cheese Gourmet Bagel Bagel takes the chain’s potato bagel and crowns it with Annie’s Organic Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, plus a blend of six melty cheeses and a slice of cheddar cheese.
Nutritional Information – Mac & Cheese Bagel
- Calories: 440
- Fat: 14g
- Carbs: 61g
- Protein: 19g
Flavors Across America
The Mac & Cheese Bagel is also a featured item in the chain’s limited-time Flavors Across America sandwich menu, which includes:
- Cheesy Mac Breakfast: Mac & Cheese Bagel featuring thick-cut bacon, cage-free eggs and cheddar cheese.
- Cheesy Mac Lunch: Mac & Cheese Bagel sandwiching ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo.
- Crispy Chicken & Tater Breakfast: Cheesy Hash Brown Bagel with a crispy chicken breast, cage-free eggs, cheddar cheese and Country Pepper Shmear.
- Crispy Chicken & Tater Lunch: Cheesy Hash Brown Bagel with a crispy chicken breast, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo.
- Green Chile Egg White: Green Chile Bagel sandwiching turkey sausage, egg whites, pepper jack cheese, tomatillo salsa and reduced fat plain shmear.
- Green Chile Club: Green Chile Bagel with turkey, thick-cut bacon, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and Mayo.
Flavors Across America and the new Mac & Cheese Bagel can be found for a limited time at participating Einstein Bros. locations nationwide.
Images – Einstein Bros.