McDonald’s expands its breakfast menu in Canada with the introduction of new bagels, and new bagel breakfast sandwiches.
Bagels come in the following five varieties:
- The Everything Bagel is made with onion, garlic and sunflower seeds, and comes topped with sesame seeds, poppy seed and roasted onion.
- The Cinnamon and Raisin Bagel features cinnamon and raisins.
- The Multigrain Bagel is made with a blend of white and whole grain flour and a multigrain seeds and comes topped with a sesame seeds, flax and millet.
- The Plain Bagel is cispy on the outside, warm and chewy on the inside.
- The Sesame Bagel takes a plain bagel and tops it with sesame seeds.
Bagels come served with your choice of original or herb and garlic cheese, or butter.
New Bagel Breakfast Sandwiches
- BLT Bagel features your choice of a plain or multigrain bagel topped with hickory-smoked bacon, tomato and lettuce and a mayonnaise-style sauce.
- Bacon ‘N Egg Bagel features hickory-smoked bacon, a freshly-cracked egg, and a slice of processed cheddar cheese on your choice of a plain or multigrain bagel.
- Egg LT Bagel features your choice of a plain or multigrain bagel topped with freshly-cracked egg, sliced tomato, lettuce and a slice of processed cheddar cheese.
Image – McDonald’s