Buffalo Wild Wings puts together a new limited-time 2018 summer menu in celebration of friendly rivalries.
Available through August 19, 2018 at participating locations nationwide, the new rivalry-themed summer menu celebrates the tensions between sweet and salty flavors, East and West Coast brews and summertime cocktails. Additionally, the chain’s new shareable LTOs have been designed to bring even the most passionate of fans together.
The new 2018 summer menu includes:
- Monster Pulled Pork Cuban: Hickory smoked pulled pork, glazed with bourbon honey mustard, topped with bacon, Swiss cheese, pickles and savory garlic mustard. All pressed on the grill and served with a side of natural-cut French fries. ($12.99)
- Smothered Cheese Steak Quesadilla: Grilled flour tortilla stuffed with sliced sirloin steak and melted cheese, smothered in creamy, white cheese sauce and paired with pico de gallo and sour cream. ($10.49)
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich: An all-white chicken breast, grilled and drizzled with Honey BBQ sauce, and topped with a combo of lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions plus pepper jack cheese and hickory-smoked bacon. ($10.29)
- Salted Caramel BBQ: Honey BBQ with a taste of caramel salt.
- Korean BBQ: A blend of savory soy sauce, red chili pepper, rice vinegar and a bite of garlic.
- Over the Top Nachos: Crispy corn tortilla chips stacked with your choice of a half-pound of Honey BBQ grilled chicken or pulled pork, fire roasted corn, pickled red onions, fresh jalapenos, green onions, cilantro-lime ranch. Finished with creamy white queso poured over the top tableside. ($13.29)
- Signature Sampler: Fans have their choice of traditional or boneless wings, up to three dips and sauces and three sides or shareables such as friend pickles, cheddar cheese curds, roasted garlic mushrooms, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, ultimate nachos, French fries, potato wedges and buffalo chips. ($15.00)
- Samuel Adams New England IPA: Reppin’ the East Coast, this New England style IPA is a medium-bodied, hazy brew featuring a big punch of citrus.
- Lagunitas IPA: A well-rounded West Coast IPA with a bit of caramel malt barley that provides the richness that mellows out the twang of hops.
- Platinum Margarita: A combo of Patron Silver, Cointreau and lime sour with a platinum colored rim of sugar and salt. Served frozen or on the rocks.
The prices listed are from my local B-Dubs location. Prices may vary by location.
Images – Buffalo Wild Wings