Burger King gets in on the National Donut Day action by serving up the Whopper Donut at select locations on Friday, June 1, 2018.
Described as the “first flame-grilled donut ever,” the Whopper Donut will be offered alongside a free mini slider at just five U.S. locations on Friday – while supplies last.
The best way to describe it is a Whopper with a hole in it. That’s simplified, I know, but that’s what it is. On the bright side, you get a free mini slider to make up for the loss.
Here’s the list of the specific locations where the Whopper Donut will be available on June 1, 2018:
- 128 Tremont Street, Boston, Mass.
- 1100 – 5th Street, Miami Beach, Flo.
- 1601 N. Hacienda Boulevard, Los Angeles, Calif.
- 327 West 42nd Street, New York City, NY.
- 2450 S 1900 W, Salt Lake City, Utah
Images – Burger King