McDonald’s has revealed its second wave of fan-favorite global menu items available to the public at its new restaurant on the ground floor of its corporate headquarters in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood.
Fans can enjoy new global menu items from countries including France, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, Germany and Italy.
The new global menu features:
- Blue Cheese & Bacon Burger: A quarter pound burger served on a toasted artisan bun, topped with a slice of natural blue cheese, grilled onions, two slices of bacon and blue cheese sauce.
- Wasabi Shake Shake Fries: McDonald’s fries with a wasabi seasoning packet served with a bag for customers to shake the fries and seasoning packet together.
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: A buttermilk crispy chicken patty topped with bacon, lettuce, white cheddar cheese, a dry slaw mix, mayonnaise and buffalo sauce, all served on a toasted artisan bun.
- ‘Keep Calm, Caesar On’ Salad: A mix of premium lettuces, topped with shaved parmesan cheese, bacon bits, roasted garlic focaccia croutons and a choice of sliced grilled or crispy chicken; offered with Caesar dressing or your choice of dressing.
- ‘I’m Greeking Out’ Salad: A mix of premium lettuces, topped with sliced cucumbers, red pepper strips, crumbled feta, seasoned couscous, herb and garlic pita chips, and a choice of sliced grilled or crispy chicken; offered with Greek dressing or your choice of dressing.
- Sausage McMuffin TS: The TS stands for tomato salad and is served on a toasted English muffin with McDonald’s sausage patty, American cheese, tomato slice, shredded lettuce and McDeluxe sauce – a tangy brown mustard mayo. The Sausage McMuffin TS is available all day.
- Baci McFlurry: McDonald’s vanilla soft serve swirled with a Baci candy sauce of creamy chocolate and hazelnut bits.
In additional to the rotating global menu, the restaurant also serves up classic menu items including the Big Mac, the new fresh beef Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Chicken McNuggets and the brand’s popular Fries.
Additionally, a Latin American-style dessert center offers a variety of desserts, including crunchy sugar cones topped with creamy soft serve available in vanilla, chocolate or twist varieties, as well as other sweet treats from around the world.
The restaurant, which is located at 1035 W. Randolph St., is open to the public from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
Image – McDonald’s