Ruby Tuesday revamps its lunch and dinner menus with new combos starting at $6.99, as well as a variety of new southern-inspired dishes and appetizers.
On the appetizer front, the chain is serving several new southern-inspired options, including the new Southern Sampler, Nashville Hot Shrimp, Spicy Pork Rinds, and more.
New Southern-Inspired Appetizers
The Southern Sampler features BBQ pork meatballs, bacon deviled eggs, pimento cheese, house-made crackers, and zucchini pickles.
- Bacon Deviled Eggs: Deviled eggs with a hint of heat, crispy bacon, and spices.
- Carolina Gold BBQ Wings: Crispy chicken wings tossed in Carolina Gold BBQ sauce. Served with pork rinds and crispy barbecue crumbs.
- Loaded Potato Chips: Crispy chips with melted cheddar and queso, tomatoes, red peppers, and scallions.
- BBQ Pork Meatballs: Braised pork meatballs topped with bacon, coleslaw, and a BBQ sauce that will have you asking for a second helping.
- Pimento Cheese Queso & Chips: Melted cheddar, roasted peppers, and queso dip. Served with unlimited tortilla chips.
- Nashville Hot Shrimp: Crispy shrimp glazed with Nashville Hot sauce. Served with dill pickles and garden herb ranch.
- Spicy Pork Rinds: Spicy pork rinds with Carolina Gold BBQ and garden herb ranch.
New Lunch Combos
Ruby Tuesday’s new lunch combos start at $6.99 and include your choice of entree and side.
New $6.99 Lunch Combo Menu
- Southern Fried Chicken Salad: Tomatoes, roasted corn, red onion, cheddar cheese, crispy buttermilk chicken tenders, garden herb ranch, seasoned buttermilk crisps, and a bacon deviled egg.
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich: Served with crisp dill pickles.
New $7.99 Lunch Combo Menu
- Crispy Chicken & Pimento Sandwich: Crispy chicken breast with house-made pimento cheese and comeback sauce.
New $8.99 Lunch Combo Menu
- Crispy Chicken BBQ Bacon Sandwich: Crispy chicken breast with cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, and BBQ sauce.
Lunch combos are available at participating locations Monday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. local time. There’s also an option to add the Endless Garden Bar to any Lunch Combo for $3.99.
New Southern-Inspired Dinner Menu
Ruby Tuesday’s new southern-inspired dinner menu is available seven days a week from 3:00 p.m. to close.
- 6 oz. Hickory Bourbon Bacon Sirloin: Top sirloin with hickory bourbon bacon sauce and your choice of two sides.
- 8oz. Hickory Bourbon Bacon Top Sirloin: Top sirloin with hickory bourbon bacon sauce and your choice of two sides.
- Hickory Bourbon Bacon Burger: Cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, hickory bourbon bacon sauce, and RT Burger Sauce.
- Cajun Grilled Shrimp & Rice: Cajun style grilled shrimp topped with spiced lemon butter sauce. Served with dirty rice and choice of one additional side.
You also have the option of adding the Endless Garden Bar to any entree for $3.99, or substitute the Garden Bar as one of your sides for $1.99.
New Southern-Inspired Salads
- Kickin’ Chicken Caesar Salad: Smoky Caesar dressing, romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese, our famous croutons, crispy buttermilk chicken tenders, and a house-made cracker topped with pimento cheese.
- BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad: Cheddar cheese, roasted corn, crispy bacon, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, zucchini pickles, barbecue ranch dressing, and a bacon deviled egg.
- Southern Fried Chicken Salad: Tomatoes, roasted corn, red onion, cheddar cheese, avocado, crispy buttermilk chicken tenders, ranch dressing, seasoned buttermilk crisps, and a bacon deviled egg.
Image – Ruby Tuesday