Red Lobster celebrates the return of Crabfest with launch of three new crab dishes: the Crabfest Combo, Crab-Topped Stuffed Shrimp and Salmon, and Crab-Topped Tilapia.
In addition to the new dishes, Red Lobster is featuring a variety of returning fan-favorite dishes featuring new Jumbo Snow and Dungeness crab as well as King crab – available while supplies last at participating locations nationwide exclusively during Crabfest.
This year’s Crabfest lineup features a variety crab-inspired combinations, including:
- New Crabfest Combo: Over a pound of Jumbo Snow crab legs paired with wild-caught Dungeness crab. The dish comes served with your choice of side.
- New Crab-Topped Stuffed Shrimp and Salmon: Crab topped seafood-stuffed shrimp finished with a citrus-and-herb beurre blanc, paired with fresh Atlantic salmon and drizzled with the brand’s signature olive oil. Served with rice and your choice of one side.
- New Crab-Topped Tilapia: Crab topped seafood-stuffed tilapia, roasted and finished with a citrus-and-herb beurre blanc. The new dish is served with your choice of two sides.
- Crab Lover’s Dream: Wild-caught Jumbo Snow crab legs and North Pacific King crab legs, paired with Red Lobster’s signature Crab Linguini Alfredo. Served with one side of your choice.
- Crabfest Ultimate Surf & Turf: Crab topped seafood-stuffed shrimp finished with a citrus-and-herb beurre blanc, paired with a wood-grilled sirloin steak. Served with mashed potatoes plus your choice of one side.
- Crab Linguini Alfredo: Crab meat in a creamy garlic Parmesan sauce served over linguini.
- Ultimate Feast: Maine lobster tail, steamed North American Snow Crab legs, hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp. Served with rice and an extra side of your choice.
- Wild-Caught Snow Crab Dinner: Wild-caught Snow Crab legs served with your choice of two sides.
Red Lobster is also celebrating the fishing boats and crews that help supply crab to its restaurants, including the Deadliest Catch fleet with the return of the Rogue Wave cocktail.
The Rogue Wave cocktail is made with Sauza Gold tequila, blue curacao and house margarita mix topped with a splash of ginger ale and served in collectible Deadliest Catch glassware.
Image – Red Lobster